Are you interested in designing this year’s Growing Healthy Children Walk & Run T-shirt?
See below to find out how to get YOUR artwork chosen as our design this year!
Entry Must Include:
- A picture or symbol that represents physical activity, nutrition, and fun!
- Artist’s name, age, guardian’s name, address, and phone number on the back of the picture.
- The design must be in ONE color MAXIMUM
- Only one artist may be credited with the design.
Eligible to Enter: Children between 5-18 years of age who are in grades K-12 are eligible to enter.
Artwork Size/Color: Submitted artwork should not exceed 8.5″ x 11″. Artwork design will be printed on the front of a t-shirt. Artwork may only consist of one color (black outlines count as one color). Artwork with more than one color will NOT be accepted.
Winners: One grand prize winner will receive a $50 gift card to Michael’s, a framed copy of the winning artwork, and his/her artwork will appear on the 2019 official event t-shirt! Winner will be contacted via phone.
Optional: We’d like to know more about our artist! Please include 2-5 sentences sharing what health means to you and your family.
Deadline: April 5, 2019
Entries can be:
- Dropped off to any Rabobank branch in Chico
- Mailed to: UCCE, 2279 Del Oro Avenue, Oroville, CA 95965
- Faxed to: (530) 538-7140
- Emailed to: email@example.com
For more information, contact Rita Palmer at (530) 538-7201.